MY LOVE...
[this story contains sensitive issues that I don't support. Continue with an open mind. If you find the story offensive, I'm truly sorry for this story is the works of my own mind. Enjoy reading :).]

My love for you is unable to put into words. Our love in my eyes is just perfect and flawed in all the right ways. A Sunday type of love. I remember the first time we met. We were young and innocent. Not knowing the hardness of life and what happens around. The time we met, our lives revolved around toys and smiles. Oblivious to hurt and rejection. 

As times past, we were in school. I was known as the girl who was practically married to chocolate while you were the boy who wore weird glasses. Such a perfect duo. Being the mere age of seven, appearances doesn't matter for what matters is what your heart wants. What naive thinking but that was reality. Even at that age I knew you were the one I wanted to experience life with. To go through the hard and easy parts of life. I was utterly insanely in love with you. Thinking back at that now, I feel stupid and played.

When we reached another section of life's cruelty, middle school, you were my savior. The words thrown at me felt like knives flying in the air searching it's target. The words said to me stuck to me. It made me spiral down the stairs of depression. These were the times that I contemplated the meaning of life but you stepped in and helped me get through it. You were practically my human shield. My knight in scrawny clothing. My heart rocketed when you stepped up to my monsters and fought them for me. You made me feel like I meant something to someone. You opened my eyes to another section of the beautiful, dark and scary thing called life. 

By 16, were we the perfect couple in my mind. I was determined to make you mine and just be upfront about my feelings to you. Then, people started noticing you when the gates of hell or known to others as high school opened. I remembered your appearance changed. Puberty practically ran you over with a truck of magic. The once chubby green-eyed boy turned into a green-eyed Adonis. When we were kids, I always stare at you openly hoping to catch a glance of those dimples and how your eyes crinkle at the side when you smile out of mirth. Lucky for me, you didn't hold back with those smiles. Yet when we stepped into high school your smile didn't contain the magic that was once there. You were not you. The attention made you a monster. 

As hours turns into days, you haven't once glance at me! Where is my bestfriend? Don't you remember the summer before all of this started? We were laying on the green grass of the park and the evening sun casted a glow that made your eye-color shine, you made me promise that what we had wouldn't easily be deterred by some hormonal teenagers still searching their place in the wide world. Oh how ironic for it is you who broke the promise. 

You became friends with the monsters in my life. You knew about my feelings towards you yet you treated like a gum stuck on your new pair of shoes. You said I was worthless and don't deserve your highly appreciated attention! Where is the sweet boy that made me fell once upon a time ago? What happen?
This was also the time that the devils and monsters that wore masks of female teenagers started to taunt me with my depression. How did they know? Were you the one that told them? How dare you. This time they won.

This will be my final goodbye. I'm sorry mom and dad for I have given up. I just can't fight my battles anymore. 

I love you Noah, forever and more.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For you.